This pocket-size booklet tells the Good News of Jesus Christ through what is commonly known as “The Story of the Prodigal Son.” To see the booklet page by page, simply scroll down.
The artwork (by Robert Flores) is now done! He did a great job. I am excited about the potential for this to bless many peoples. Our team at Mission ONE is hoping it will be translated into many languages—and help thousands of people around the world find hope, salvation, and honor in following Jesus Christ.
To learn more contact me at: email@example.com
- Developed in a team approach—incorporates ideas from people from America, the Middle East, and Central Asia
- Contains The Story of The Prodigal Son—Luke 15:11–32
- 20 pages, fits into a shirt pocket
- Uses the Easy-To-Read Version of the Bible (ERV) so that people—for whom English is not their first language—can more easily understand the message (immigrants, international students, refugees)
- Will also be available in a digital version for iPad and smart-phones
- Designed for interaction and easy conversation
- Explains the Gospel of Jesus in the language of honor and shame
- Lovingly designed for people from societies whose pivotal cultural value is honor and shame—to understand the basic message of Jesus Christ
- Will be made available for translation into various languages, beginning with Arabic and Spanish