A few months ago, a website was launched to serve people engaged in cross-cultural ministry.
It’s called HonorShame.com.
Here’s why I like it:
- HonorShame.com is beautifully designed. It is clear and very easy-to-navigate.
- HonorShame.com has practical, easy-to-use resources.
- HonorShame.com has rich theological resources which explain honor and shame as the pivotal cultural value of the Bible.
- HonorShame.com has a really cool video that presents the gospel using a simple story format and the language of honor and shame.
- HonorShame.com has a great weekly blog with practical ministry insights.
- HonorShame.com (actually the team behind the website) offers expert coaching and training services regarding honor and shame in the Bible and in cross-cultural ministry.
These resources at HonorShame.com can help anyone involved in cross-cultural ministry to share the blessing of Jesus Christ with persons and peoples for whom honor and shame is a vital cultural value.